Thursday, December 13, 2007

Maui

We spent last week in Maui! Jake did great on his first plane ride (helped, I am sure, by the fact that we were able to get an extra seat for him on both plane trips)...
The first couple of days were a little different then the Maui we remembered! We had a major storm - complete with rain, wind, flooding and power outages (even in the condo we were staying in!). Jake didn't seem to mind...

Thankfully, the weather turned around and was beautiful in time for Justin and Julie's wedding...

We enjoyed normal, sunny Maui weather the rest of our time there...






The weirdest part was that everywhere we went in this hot, tropical paradise there was Christmas decorations up and Christmas music playing...

1 comment:

Charlie said...

The sunshine looks so nice. I'm JEALOUS!! I love the pics of Jacob laying out. Too cute!!