Tuesday, April 1, 2008

red robin

I am almost embarrassed to blog about this... but we took Jake out to eat for the first time! He has been out to restaurants before, but this was the first time that just the three of us went. I guess it has always seemed easier and more enjoyable to eat at home, or get take out (and eat at home). But, Sunday afternoon we decided to go to Red Robin and have dinner out. Jake loved it! There was so much for him to look at - and the piece of paper (that older children would have colored on) kept him entertained almost the entire time we were there. He even got a balloon on the way out!

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I love your blog Kate. It's so much fun to see what you're up to and watch Jacob grow! He's absolutely adorable!