Our bag is packed... the baby clothes are washed... the tiniest diapers are stocked and ready... the carseat is in the car... his room is (almost) done... and mommy is feeling BIG! So now we just wait for him to join our world! Oh - and we should probably decide on a name for the little guy! We had settled on a name long ago - but now are uncertain of what we'll call him. Perhaps he'll just come out and introduce himself to us... wouldn't that be nice!
I am due on March 16 and beginning to hope he comes early! Since Jake was 10 days late, I am not really expecting it to happen! I've added a poll here on the blog so you can vote on when you think he may arrive (although if you vote for very late I might be irritable!). :) Maybe I'll add a name poll too...
We found out a couple of weeks ago that the little guy was breech. He stayed breech through the 37 week mark, so I was scheduled for a version (where they try to move the baby into a head down position) first thing Monday morning. Wouldn't you know... he moved around at the last minute and allowed me to avoid the painful process of my doctor trying to turn him (thank you, sweet boy!!). We are continuing to do ultrasounds each week to ensure he doesn't turn back around - but are hopeful he'll stay put now until labor and delivery!
My good friend Emily took some maternity pictures of me a couple weeks ago... I promise to get some up in the very near future!
No comments:
Post a Comment