Sunday, June 28, 2009

roll call....

I am always curious who reads our blog...... I know I read a lot of blogs and don't often comment. Sometimes I learn in conversation with people that they read or saw something on my blog and I had no idea they ever looked at it! SO perhaps you could satisfy my curiosity and leave a comment (just your name is fine) if you are checking out our little blog?

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Schrocks!

Charlie said...

You know I'm a regular! =)

Kyle said...

Sprechers, in the (virtual) house!

The White House said...

The White House is here! You're on my bloglines! Do you read me?

Hineyfam said...

The Hineyfam is here. :)

melissa r said...

I love checking out what the two little guys are up to!

patty-leigh said...

me

Oh, Cripe! said...

Holla!

Christy Cowan said...

I'm a reader!

Steven & Jessie said...

Jessie Tripp (and family)

Cheryl Gilbert said...

Me too :)

Suzan said...

I love seeing your precious boys and reading your updates. : )

Lovin' on my Boys said...

I read your blog Kate! Love those pics of Hudson... Brooke did a great job!