Monday, March 22, 2010

Birthday Morning...

We celebrated Hudson's 1st Birthday all day on Saturday. It started out with a little family celebration in the morning. First things first, Hudson opened his presents. He wasn't so sure how to go about opening the packages, but got a lot of help from his big brother! Here he is enjoying his card... and checking out the fire truck that Jacob picked out for him...He LOVES his new tunnel! He got to playing with it right away - and hasn't stopped yet! This morning I found him laying in the tunnel playing with cars... I think he likes to be in small spaces! Copper even got in on the fun and has been running through the tunnel all day today (much to the boys delight!).
Next we had a yummy breakfast of pancakes (a rare treat for my boys) and fresh berries... Hudson definitely likes pancakes!
What a cute little birthday boy!

What a sweet start to a great day with our little one year old. After breakfast, and a nap for Hudson, we headed out to the park and nature trails near our house. Then it was back home for lunch, naps and his birthday party (more on that in the next post!).

2 comments:

Emily Weaver Brown said...

so cute! I will have to give you Myles's recipe for guilt free pancakes, they are made with whole wheat and yogurt and taste great.

Oh Joy said...

I'd love the recipe, Emily! It was fun to run into you yesterday at the park!!