Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

My family spoiled me this Mother's Day Weekend!

I have the best kids in the world (not to mention the most amazing husband!)... because of them, my life is so full and being a wife and a mom is truly the best thing I'll ever do.

Our weekend wasn't exactly as we planned (which is par for the course as a mom!)... Jake got pink eye on Friday, so we had to cancel all of our plans....instead we had a weekend at home together - just the five of us.We finished up our fun weekend with ice cream (and a lot of laughter) this evening...

Emma joined us and squealed with delight as she watched and listened to the rest of us goofing off and laughing together.This evening I am feeling so full - so blessed - so loved.

Ryan and I are also so incredibly blessed by our own moms. We love you both so much and are so grateful for your love and support in our lives (and in our kids lives)! ...so Happy Mother's Day, Leigh and Paulette!

No comments: