We had such fun carving our pumpkins this year...
I found out I was pregnant with Jacob on Halloween 5 years ago! I wrote on a pumpkin "Our little pumpkin is due in July" and gave it to Ryan when he came home from work! This picture of Jacob holding his pumpkin, waiting to carve it, just reminds me how quickly five years can fly by!
waiting to carve...
Emmy getting in on the fun!
picking a face...
Emmy had a great time watching and playing with the pumpkin tops and gourds...
Ryan helped Jacob carve his pumpkin just the way he wanted it, and Hudson and I worked together on his pumpkin. Without us really noticing, Jake got to work "carving" a third pumpkin...
it turned out pretty cute!!
Hudson with his finished pumpkin (once Emma got out, the boys decided they each wanted to be in a high chair too)!
Jacob with his and Daddy's pumpkin...
All three (Jacob & Daddy's. Jacob's, Hudson & Mommy's)...














1 comment:
LOVE Jacob's pumpkin! That is hilarious!!
Post a Comment