Thursday, March 22, 2012

Hudson is 3!

our Hudson James turned 3 this week!
 The above shot was taken a couple of weeks ago (with his still long hair) and captures him so well.  He is utter sweetness and pure joy.  His laugh is contagious and his smile melts me.  When he looks up at me with those big blue eyes and sweet little smile, there is just about nothing I wouldn't do for him!  He is mischievous and loves to test the limits.  Once he finds the limit he sort of resides there for awhile...  and then he smiles up at me again.  He has me wrapped around his little finger.  And he loves me.  He loves his Daddy.  He loves his brother and sister.  He loves his Grandparents. He loves, loves, loves.  He is silly.  Once he gets someone laughing he keeps them laughing as long as he can.  He'll do just about anything for a laugh and doesn't mind being messy.  Scratch that, I think he prefers being messy.  He is the messiest child I have ever encountered.  He loves music.  He likes to sing and dance.  He loves a good parade.  He can recite the words to his favorite movies (and he does as he watches them).  His favorite movie is Robin Hood.  He wanted a Bow & Arrow for his birthday (he got one) and now he loves to act out the movie. He still loves Winnie the Pooh... He has all the Pooh friends stuffed animals, but on almost every night when I go in to peek at him before I go to bed he is cuddled up with his original Winnie the Pooh bear.  He is so sweet and still when he sleeps.  He loves to climb up in bed with Ryan and I when he wakes up a little early. He is just too cute to tell him to go back to his bed.  He loves attention.  Hudson James is an incredible little boy and I am blessed that he is my son.  I cannot believe he is already 3!  Happy Birthday, Hudson!!  We love you!
Here is my sweet guy on his 3rd birthday...

No comments: