Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thanksgiving Weekend...

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!
We started our morning with some family time... cinnamon rolls, bacon & eggs and the Parade!
 Then we were off to my parent's home and got to spend the day with my parents, my sister and her family, my brother and his wife and my grandma...  Grandma June brought the kids all special toys that they immediately played with (and haven't stopped actually!). 
 Grandma June gave Emmy this camera and she kept taking pictures (I wish I had a picture of it)... she would crouch down, aim her camera and press the button.  The crouching was the funniest - I didn't even realize that is how I take photos until she started doing it too!

 Thanksgiving wouldn't be Thanksgiving without a little Football...
it's just slightly weird that it's our kids that play!

 There was a little Turkey cooking competition this year... ;)
 Hudson, Clara and Jake admiring Jack (Michael and Megan's dog!)...
 The next day was Noodle Night!  We spent the morning "helping" Grandma make her amazing homemade noodles... & Emmy spent a good amount of time trying to entertain Carson!














Oddly I have no photos of the actual Noodle Night... but we had a great time gathering with Ryan's entire family and many extended family members!  We feel very blessed and had a great Thanksgiving weekend with our families.

No comments: