Thursday, September 13, 2007

Jacob's First Two Months...

I suppose I should catch you up.... since I am only now starting this blog and Jacob is nearing 8 weeks old!


What a busy first couple of months our son has had! We spent his first week in the hospital and were so blessed to finally head home after he received a clean bill of health! The first days at home were amazing... lots of sitting around and staring at this new bundle of joy! Ryan and I marvel at how much your heart can grow and how much you can love someone so small...



Jacob went on his very first vacation when he was just 4 weeks old! We went to the Oregon Coast with Ryan's entire family. Then just a week and a half later, we went to Whidbey Island with my whole family. Ryan and I figured out this kiddo has spent 25% of his life on vacation already! Nice ratio!
And he is doing so much already... he "talks," and smiles - even laughs! He grabs at toys and has discovered his hands and his feet. He absolutely loves his bath and has started splashing with all fours each time he is in the tub!




We are just beginning his third month of life
and can't wait to see what he'll be doing next!


1 comment:

Charlie said...

Oh my goodness...that last picture is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! What a cute boy!!