...blogging about my family
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it!! Jacob is so strong, intellegent and advanced for his age, not to mention the cutest little boy ever (well, except maybe for his daddy!)
I don't know which is more impressive.....Jacob's roll or Kate's photography skills!!
Can't wait to keep reading about your dear family. That Jacob - too cute!
Jacob is CUTE! He will make an excellent husband for Anna. =) Maybe he can come over and teach her some of these new tricks!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my goodness! I can't believe it!! Jacob is so strong, intellegent and advanced for his age, not to mention the cutest little boy ever (well, except maybe for his daddy!)
I don't know which is more impressive.....Jacob's roll or Kate's photography skills!!
Can't wait to keep reading about your dear family. That Jacob - too cute!
Jacob is CUTE! He will make an excellent husband for Anna. =) Maybe he can come over and teach her some of these new tricks!
Post a Comment