Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

seriously.... how cute is his Easter outfit?!?We had a wonderful Easter.... We went to church on Saturday night to celebrate the Resurrection... On Sunday, Jake and I got up early and he "helped" me make a Carrot Cake (he had fun playing with all the kitchen utensils while I baked)... Then Jacob got his first Easter basket - as you can see the two dollar shiny red soccer ball was his favorite thing!We went to Grandma and Boppo's house for lunch, an Easter egg hunt (Gracie had no competition this year.... undoubtedly her last year of that since Jake and Charlie will be much better egg finders by next year!), Easter baskets, lots of playing with cousins (mostly Gracie... Charlie just cuddled the whole time!), and snuggling with Grandparents! A very good day....
We can't wait until Charlie can join in the fun... but he looked pretty cozy with his Auntie Megan (or "Mo Mo" as Gracie calls her).

Even I got an Easter "basket" this year! With Jacob on the verge of crawling and Copper shedding like crazy - we decided to bite the bullet and buy the "animal" Dyson.... Now I think I am a pretty clean housekeeper (as clean as you can be with an 8 month old and a golden retriever!) - and I think I had to empty the container 8-10 times while vacuuming my entire house last night! It was disgusting - but now my house feels so clean!! Happy Easter to me!

No comments: