My baby boy at 10 months old...
A friend asked about my plans for Jacob's birthday recently and it threw me for a loop. I cannot believe he is going to be one in less than two months. It has gone by so fast and I can't seem to find the "pause" button. I love every minute with this little baby boy... (I can still call him a baby for a few more months right?!?)...
A friend asked about my plans for Jacob's birthday recently and it threw me for a loop. I cannot believe he is going to be one in less than two months. It has gone by so fast and I can't seem to find the "pause" button. I love every minute with this little baby boy... (I can still call him a baby for a few more months right?!?)...
1 comment:
Actually, my baby boy will soon be 32. I think you can call him your baby as long as you'd like to!
Post a Comment