Tuesday, May 27, 2008

#2, #3, #4, kisses & waves

It has been awhile since I have updated the blog... And it seems a lot has happened over the past few weeks that is "blog-worthy." So - where do I start? Maybe with #2... well actually the story behind #2 should probably be left out - but know it was a rough week for our little guy as #2 just wasn't happening for him.... so on to #3. Jacob got his third tooth last Monday! His third on the bottom! He has the cutest little off-center smile now! Then on Sunday #4 poked thru - finally a tooth on the top! This top tooth, however, is not one of the middle two - but over on the side. His sweet little smile has three in a row on the bottom (off to his right) and one on the top (off to his left)... no top and bottom teeth are overlapping at this point! I am pretty sure that the other top 3 are on their way in very soon! You can see the bottom 3 in these pictures...
Jacob learned how to kiss! Mostly he just smacks his lips - but every now and again he'll make wet, slobbering contact and his smacking sound at the same time - totally heart melting!

Jacob has discovered the thrill of waving to complete strangers and then waiting in anticipation for the return wave back at him. He loves this game and plays it constantly when we are out running errands. He is such a friendly little guy!

and since I know many of you are here just for updated pictures of the little man - here are a couple from the last weeks since I posted...

No comments: