Tuesday, January 27, 2009

One TALL Boy!

Apologies for the lack of posting this month... I am madly trying to finish Jake's baby book (which sucks up all my PC time) and get everything ready for "baby brother"....
due in less than 7 weeks!!
We took Jake to the doctor for his 18 month appointment last week.
Here he is on the way...He weighed 27 lbs, 7 oz (which is in the 75th percentile for an 18 month old)... and was 36 3/4 inches tall. This height is so far off the chart, we weren't even sure where the chart was! So how tall is 36 3/4 inches?? Well - I was told by the doctor that it is the height of an average 3 year old! 3!?!?
Wow.....

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Seriously!??! That kids is SO tall! I can't wait to see what he is at his 2 year appointment because supposedly you can double it and that's how tall they'll end up being. He's already surpassed the 6 foot mark and has 6 more months to go! I bet he makes it to 7 feet. =) BTW...He's just 3.5 inches away from Grace now. I wonder how old he'll be when he passes her up??? =)Too bad she's a girl and he's a boy or else I could start giving you hand-me-downs soon!! =)