Monday, March 23, 2009

Hudson's first few days...

We are home now and so enjoying our time together as a family! I'll start with a look at a few more pictures from the hospital... and then some pictures from our first couple of days here at home (get ready for picture overload!).
In labor, waiting for Hudson...
and here he is...


meeting his big brother, Jacob!


first bath... he didn't even wake up!

first family photo!

heading home...

at home with our growing family...

Jacob wanted to have Hudson on the floor with him... so we laid down a blanket and let Jake get a closer look! He LOVES his baby brother already and soon grabbed his hand and said "friend"... talk about heart melting (well, it was for Ryan and I - Hudson doesn't look too certain yet!).



what a cute baby...

Jake wanted to be included in this morning's photo shoot... and I love his smile (and their height difference) in this picture!

We love you, Hudson!

Welcome to our family...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

two very cute little boys - congrats again!!

Charlie said...

I love that last picture...too funny! Hudson is so handsome. I can't wait to see him in person again! And, seriously, you look way too good post-labor. The worse you look, the more help you'll get. =)

Anonymous said...

Your children are absolutely precious! Hudson is such a handsome baby, and Jake looks so proud to be his big brother.

What joys lie ahead for your family. Congratulations, again.

Love,
Suzan and Neal

patty-leigh said...

does anyone else want to laugh at kate's expression in "first family photo"??? i think it's cute.

thanks for all the great photos, kate! very fun. =)

Oh, Cripe! said...

"Friend..." Ah - can't stand it! So cute!!!!