Tuesday, March 17, 2009

overdue...

I thought some of you out there in cyber space might like an update...
Our baby is a couple of days overdue! Since his big brother Jake was 10 days late I really wasn't expecting (just hoping!) him to be early... but I am feeling ready! I have had about 5 false starts this week, where I thought I was going into labor - lots of contractions, even painful ones, but they never got into a good pattern and then they just stopped! Everything I read says this is normal and might actually mean a quicker "real" labor (one can hope!). In the mean time we are keeping busy and having fun - life never stops with an almost 20 month old! ... who knows what tomorrow will bring (either a new baby... or another fun day with my sweet little Jacob!).
By the way... I guess that means that only 2 of you from our poll were right - while the rest of us, sadly, were wrong!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate, next time you get that false lalbor started again try looking a photos of newborns and see if that keeps you going strong : )