Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Great Grandpa Oral... turns 90!

Ryan's Grandpa turned 90 this past weekend! We all went down to Ryan's cousin Cary's home in Gresham, OR for the day. Hudson did awesome on his first roadtrip (he slept the entire way there and back... stopping just long enough to eat and burp!).
We had an amazing day celebrating Oral! Hudson got to meet his Great Grandparents (and many other family members) for the first time! Here are some photos from our day...Hudson and Nana Bea...


Cary's house (and backyard) was packed with so many fun things for the kiddos to do... Jake's favorite was definitely the trampoline! He had a great time being bounced around by all the kids!

He also liked their Jeep... although I have no idea where he learned to drive like this!! ;)


While I was thinking of using this last photo as a "before" shot for Jake's 1st haircut - I'll share it now and tell you that we have officially scheduled the first haircut for this Saturday!


I may shed a tear - but looking at this photo, even I know it's time!

3 comments:

Charlie said...

That picture of Jake driving with the phone...too funny! All he needs is a Starbuck's drive-thru to be just like Mommy! =) And seriously, that hair!?!? I saw it in person and I was still laughing hysterically at the picture. SO FUNNY!

Suzan said...

Oh, your boys are adorable! Jake is growing up so fast (LOVE the hair shot), and Hudson is already a month old? Wow.

Glad you had such a good family visit with the great grandparents.

Thanks so much for posting such great pictures. : )

Hayden said...

This is Hayden talking.

Jake's hair is sure crazy in that picture. He is my friend.
Goodbye. Lub, lub