Monday, April 27, 2009

Jacob's 1st Haircut...

We finally did it! Jacob had his first haircut on Sunday afternoon....
this was Jake in his last bath before the haircut - check out how long that hair is!
It wasn't nearly as hard as I thought it would be. The stylist loved his curls and only wanted to trim his hair (which was perfect for me!!). Jake got to sit in a fire truck and play with cars, tractors, diggers, trains and planes! He barely noticed that she was also cutting his hair! He refused to wear the little apron - but other than that did a great job. I loved the stylist! She never asked him to sit still - just worked around him playing and chatted him up on all the different trucks he was playing with!
...getting in the firetruck!wetting down the hair...snip, snip, snip!the finished look..... still curly and still so handsome!

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Yay! I'm so glad that is was such a positive experience...for both of you! =) He looks adorable, as always!!