Wednesday, June 23, 2010

...a bun in the oven

That's right! We're expecting baby #3 on January 12, 2011.
Here are a couple of first pictures of our little one! I'm 11 weeks along and have been feeling pretty rotten for the last 5 weeks or so (apologies if I haven't returned a call, email, smile, etc!!). I'm hoping this "morning sickness" (which lasts all day instead of just the morning) is simply a memory very soon! We are telling our boys the good news this evening... more on that in another post!
And, for the curious minds out there... baby #3 will be the last baby for our little family! Ryan and I both come from families with three kids and that just feels right for us. We wanted our kiddos close together so that they can go through life stages together. Jacob and Hudson are 20 months apart - and this next baby will be 22 months younger than Hudson.
We are so excited and feeling so blessed by this miracle of life!

9 comments:

Melissa said...

What wonderful news! Congratulations to your family. We'll be praying that your morning sickness goes away soon!

Lovin' on my Boys said...

YEAH!!! That is SO exciting... congratulations! We like the number three too. :)

Joe, Jennifer, Clara, Hannah, Eliza, Isaiah said...

Hooray!! I'm sure you will be taking some even cuter pictures when this little one comes out ;0)!!!

Emily Weaver Brown said...

Congratulations you guys! Can't wait to meet him/her

Kyle said...

baby bonanza! congrats!

The White House said...

congrats and welcome to the club. 3 is fun. carts at best buy with 3 are not fun. lol. so exciting! are you going to find out what you're having? we went the surprise route with clara and it was so much fun and so special!

Oh Joy said...

Thanks everyone!!

Amy - we will definitely find out! I'm not big on surprises - I LOVE to plan!! :) In fact we already have the ultrasound set for Sept 27!

Oh Joy said...

I meant to say the ultrasound was Aug 27!! :) Thankfully I don't have to wait till Sept!

Oh, Cripe! said...

Well look who reads blogs every once and awhile? Me: The girl who publishes 17 post at once. :) So fun to learn your news earlier this week and read about it here. Hope you are feeling better soon!