Friday, June 11, 2010

a new tricycle!

Jacob got a tricycle! We actually bought this for him around Christmastime and have been waiting for a sunny weekend to give it to him. Since we are still waiting for that sunny weekend - we settled for a non-rainy evening after Ryan got home from work!
Here is Jake on his first ride! I asked him to show me a tricycle smile - this is what I got!
He is learning how to pedal, but prefers to use his feet on the ground to push himself forward! Naturally, Jake stopped to check out this (very small) "pond." Here's hoping for sunny days ahead to play with his new toy!

1 comment:

Emily Weaver Brown said...

you know Simon figured out peddling just by watching Ivy do it. He has a strong drive to do everything she does but I bet it would work for Jake too.