I am sure many of you know the story of Brooke and I....
We met freshman year in college... we were fast friends and quickly became the closest of friends. We lived together the next three years (until she married Jeff!), and stayed very close. I fell in love with and married her amazing brother, Ryan - making my best friend, my sister-in-law! It doesn't get much better than that! We have remained incredibly close and I am so blessed because of her friendship.
Both of us found out last spring that we were expecting our third child.... then we both found out we were expecting little girls! Our daughters are only three weeks apart. These sweet cousins are destined to be the best of friends!!
Emma (on the left) & Olivia (on the right)
at 4 weeks, and 1 week


In this last one it looks like Emma is trying to comfort Olivia, "Don't worry, my mom will eventually stop taking pictures of us!"
1 comment:
This is sooooooo cool! I am so Jealous!!! We don't have ANY cousins yet on either side of the family, and it's not happening anytime soon. BAHHH!!! They're precious!!!
Post a Comment