My Grandma came in to town this past week to meet Emma and be here for Hudson's birthday. I love, love, love my Grandma and have been looking forward to her visit for awhile now! I have been so excited for her to meet little Emma and be here to celebrate Hudson! Sadly, Hudson's party had to be postponed because he has been so sick... but she did get to see all the kids last week before we came down with this awful virus! Emma took to her right away and smiled and cooed at her the whole time she held her. Emma and I got to meet up with her and my parents another night for dinner as well, and Emma could not stop smiling and talking to her Great Grandma June. Here are a few pictures from when they met...
four generations of ladies...
Great Grandma with her two great-granddaughters!
And of course Nana got in a few snuggles with Emma while we were there!
I intended to take pictures of Great Grandma with the boys after their rest times... but that is when Hudson went downhill and started getting sick. I am bummed I didn't get a single photo of the boys with her this trip... but we will get lots and lots of pictures when she comes back for our annual vacation this summer!
Great Grandma with her two great-granddaughters!
And of course Nana got in a few snuggles with Emma while we were there!
No comments:
Post a Comment