Our sweet Emma Katherine is growing up...
She's losing that newborn look... and growing into her own (adorable) look.
She is a happy baby. She is easy going and content most of the time and is discovering her hands (she mostly likes them in her mouth, but also just gazes at them as if she can't quite believe they belong to her!).
She loves to be held but is also really enjoying "playing" now - she likes to lay in her little gym and look up at her toys, and loves to have toys in her hands or placed on her or in eye sight.
I love to sit and stare at this little girl. She is so beautiful and her smile lights up the room. I am overcome with love for my sweet girl.
She's losing that newborn look... and growing into her own (adorable) look.
She loves to be held but is also really enjoying "playing" now - she likes to lay in her little gym and look up at her toys, and loves to have toys in her hands or placed on her or in eye sight.
I love to sit and stare at this little girl. She is so beautiful and her smile lights up the room. I am overcome with love for my sweet girl.
No comments:
Post a Comment