I keep commenting to people that I think Emmy is looking more and more like Jake (early on I thought she looked more like Hudson)... So I thought it was time for another comparison!
Hudson at 4 months...
Emmy at 4 months...
Jake at 4 months...
Hudson at 4 months...
Hudson...
Jake...
4 comments:
I do agree that she is looking a LOT like Jake!! It's funny, though, the upright picture looks way more like Jake, but the tummy time almost looks more like Hudson! The open mouth, though, is exactly like Jake's!! They are all so similar in those pictures!! Fun to see :)
They are all just so darn cute!! I agree that she is looking more and more like Jake did as a baby. It will be fun to see how she continues to change. I want to see YOUR baby picture and see which kids look like you did!
Ditto, Brooke!
I'll try to find some old pics of Ryan and I.... we'll see. ;)
Post a Comment