...blogging about my family
ha ha we have had a few times Simon in the neglect-a-saucer too! where did you get your try on the bumbo? it's different from ours.
Great pictures Kate -- as always...Your baby Emma is so precious. I think your Hudson is a crack up! What a hoot!!!!
Emily - they sell the trays at target. I got this one when Jake was a baby...Anne - thanks so much (they are a mix of my nice camera and my not so nice camera!) ...and Hudson cracks me up too! ;)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
ha ha we have had a few times Simon in the neglect-a-saucer too! where did you get your try on the bumbo? it's different from ours.
Great pictures Kate -- as always...
Your baby Emma is so precious. I think your Hudson is a crack up! What a hoot!!!!
Emily - they sell the trays at target. I got this one when Jake was a baby...
Anne - thanks so much (they are a mix of my nice camera and my not so nice camera!) ...and Hudson cracks me up too! ;)
Post a Comment