My kids have the best Dad in the world!
We loved celebrating Ryan for Father's Day this year!
Sadly, I don't have any photos of Ryan with all his kiddos on his day -
but I do have a few of his crazy boys...
Jumping off the ottoman on to the couch...

looking so old...
having so much fun...
throwing rocks...
lounging...
Jumping off the ottoman on to the couch...
looking so old...
having so much fun...
throwing rocks...
lounging...
exploring...

Ryan truly is an amazing Father. He adores his children (and they adore him!) and I love watching him interact and play with them. Thank you for being the very best Dad these kids could ever have, Ry! I love you! ...and next year I'll try to capture an image of YOU with your kids on Father's Day! ;)

Ryan truly is an amazing Father. He adores his children (and they adore him!) and I love watching him interact and play with them. Thank you for being the very best Dad these kids could ever have, Ry! I love you! ...and next year I'll try to capture an image of YOU with your kids on Father's Day! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment