Jacob had his first sleepover a couple of weeks ago...
His Grandma picked him up and the two of them had a great time! Here is Jake with his bag packed and carseat ready...
He was so excited (and ready early), so we waited outside for his Grandma.


I don't have any photos from their time together... but I do know that by dinnertime they had been out to lunch at the choo choo cafe, gone to the train museum, snoqualmie falls, the toy store, the park, played with every toy and game at her house and then went out for pizza!
Jacob loves to remember and talk about his date with Grandma.
He was so excited (and ready early), so we waited outside for his Grandma.


I don't have any photos from their time together... but I do know that by dinnertime they had been out to lunch at the choo choo cafe, gone to the train museum, snoqualmie falls, the toy store, the park, played with every toy and game at her house and then went out for pizza!
Jacob loves to remember and talk about his date with Grandma. What amazing memories they made together....
No comments:
Post a Comment