I realized it had been awhile since I looked at all of the photos on my phone...
And sharing them seems like a fun way to "wrap-up" our summer adventures on the blog. So, photo overload ahead - a little peek at our summer fun!
MANY afternoon walks around the neighborhood...
stopping to smell the flowers...
Many hours logged on the trampoline...
Sweet Siblings...
I like how ALL three of their faces are blurred... it's because none of them ever stop moving. Ever.
One of the first sits...
Jacob's family picture -
Daddy, baby Emma, Mommy, Jacob & Hudson
Another early sit - you can tell she was very proud of her new skill!
Water table... or pool?
An ice cream date with my boys...
Emmy's first airplane ride to visit Great Grandma June and the rest of her Minnesota family...
Lots of trips to the park...
Jacob giving Emmy her bedtime bottle...
A few trips to the Imagine Museum...
Working on her hand to mouth skills... which she quickly mastered when I switched from the kale/spinach puffs to good ol' cheerios!
Watching the construction right by our house...
because there isn't always time to find a restroom!
These boys shared lots of otter pops on the back deck...
more parks...
Like mother, like daughter...
Not sure how he got in here but I'm pretty sure his big brother had a little something to do with it!

BBQ and S'mores with good friends!
Church in the Park!
To the beach with good friends - Oddly I didn't take a single pic of the big kids playing in the sand and water, but here is a cute one of Isaiah and Emmy watching them...

Another day, another beach with more good friends...
This beach had a fun park... Emma loves to swing!
And now I think we're all caught up on Summer!
And, we had a great one... This is the first end of summer in a long time where I can honestly say - I'm NOT ready for fall! Maybe it's because my baby boy goes to school for the first time, maybe it's because our summer weather seems to have just started., I'm not sure. But I'm hoping for a few more days of sun to ease the transition!







































No comments:
Post a Comment