Saturday, October 22, 2011

Winnie the Pooh

Hudson is totally and completely obsessed with Winnie the Pooh!  I love all of the phases the kids go through and what they are "in" to... and I just don't want to forget this sweet stage of Hudson's. I think it all started about the time we took them to see the movie in the theater...  Then his Grandma bought him the Pooh Stuffed Animal at the Disney Store... and well, now he is hooked.
The most frequently uttered words out of Hudson's mouth are "My Winnie a Pooh!"  It's what kind of third birthday party he wants (because my kids love to talk about their birthdays), what kind of toy he wants when he fills his marble jar, what book he wants to be read, what movie he wants to watch when it's his turn to choose and what he will be for Halloween!  He is such a sweetheart.  I love the shot of him, fast asleep at rest time, on his pooh pillow with his pooh bear!

No comments: