Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Fun!

I uploaded all of my phone camera photos last night... so I thought I'd do one long post of our random fun over the last few months.

Imagine Museum...



 Emmy went through a phase (thankfully it's over now!) of only being content in the backpack while I made dinner...
 Fun trips to Tacoma (Hudson and Clara playing doctor)...
 Bath time fun with three kiddos!
 Dress up!
 Jake & Mommy coffee dates...

 Cold Spring days at the park...

 Jake's first "love" note from a little girl at school...
 "Before" their haircuts...
 "After" their Haircuts headed to the park!
 Fort!
 Emma fell asleep in the Church Nursery - such a sweetheart...
 She loves the trampoline!
 Hudson took to wearing Pooh on his back when I had Emma on mine!
 Rainy day at our local parade...




 Trip to the Imagine Museum with our cousins!





Hudson's crazy morning hair!
 Hudson is potty trained!!!
 Silly girl.

 Silly boy.
 I promise they put themselves in the dog crate!!
 Headed to the YMCA for a swim!  He is demonstrating his swimming for the picture...
 Finally some sunshine!
 Can you tell Emmy's cracking up that she knocked Hudson over when he was pushing her...

 Sunny enough for Otter Pops on the deck!



My crazy boys... 

No comments: