Sunday, May 20, 2012

Tulip Festival

A couple of weeks ago we went up to Skagit valley to see the Tulips!  Little did we know the main attraction for the kiddos would be the puddles!  We had a great day - and got very wet!
 This was just the parking lot - the boys could have played here the entire time!
 We toured inside for awhile (while listening to it downpour overhead)...


 And then it was off to see the Tulips!
 (or puddles?)






 Abby was celebrating her 3rd Birthday...

 Everett decided to lick a few flowers!
 Best. Puddle. Ever.




 just in case you got the idea it was all fun and games... ;)
 I love that not a single child is looking at the camera here (In Adelaide's defense, she was sleeping)...



 Cheryl, Abby & Eli...
 Alycia & Jackson...
 Natalie, Adelaide & Everett...
 My kiddos & I...
 A few more puddles on the way to the car and every child required an outfit change!  I literally poured the water out of my boys boots after taking them off!  We had such a fun day with our friends... We'll definitely be back next year (maybe on a sunny day!).

No comments: