Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Baby Bean...

I have not blogged much about my pregnancy... perhaps that is because I keep forgetting that I am pregnant!! I was fairly sick the first trimester - so it was very top of mind then. Ever since I hit 12 weeks I've been feeling great (aside from the occasional headache)! I've taken a long time to "pop out" this pregnancy and am only just now starting to show - it's just about time to break out those maternity clothes! So, the combination of feeling well, not looking pregnant, and chasing around a 14 month old (okay, practically 15 months old) - Ryan and I often forget that we are almost at the half way mark and this Baby Bean will be joining our little family in a few short months!! We find out on October 29 if our new one will be a boy or a girl (make sure you vote in our poll!) and I know at that point it will become very real to me! I did start feeling some kicking and movement this past week - I LOVE that!

Here is me Saturday at 18 weeks, 5 days...

No comments: