Thursday, October 30, 2008

It's a.......

I am sorry this has taken me so long to post.... We had our families over last night for the "big reveal" and I was exhausted by the end of the day!

The reveal party was so fun.... We had our family members draw numbers and one by one take down articles of either boy clothing or girl clothing until there was only one gender of clothing left... this is what we started with....

then it started narrowing down...


until all that was left was....


that's right...

We are being blessed with a

BOY!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! What a great way to do the reveal. You are so clever:-)

Anonymous said...

Finally! I have been stocking your blog since 6am!

So glad for Jake that he will have a brother. What a special bond brothers always have. I kind of had a feeling that it would be a boy. I just always pictured you with two boys and a little girl.

Oh Joy said...

I like the sound of that AND (no matter if it's another boy or a little girl)! Now just to talk Ryan into 3 kiddos!!

Unknown said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this AWESOME news. You are officially out numbered!

Unknown said...

I have been waiting and waiting for this AWESOME news. You are officially out numbered!

Steven & Jessie said...

Congratulations. What a clever way to reveal what the baby is. We are so excited for all of you!
-Jessie

Lovin' on my Boys said...

How exciting! I absolutely love having two, now three boys! They are great buddies and hopefully will be close when they grow up too.

Anonymous said...

Yippee another boy!

Cheryl Gilbert said...

Congratulations!! Your reveal game was so cute - I knew you were going to do something clever like that! :) So, does the little guy have a name?

Oh Joy said...

no name yet.... in fact I'd LOVE ideas! We had a girl name picked out - but still no final boy name! :)

Unknown said...

Yeah! Another boy! I was watching for this all morning - and just so you know I'm the one who ratted you out to Geoff B :) Congratulations.

Oh, Cripe! said...

Congrats, Kate! Boys are so fun so you are in for a lot more of it. :) Blessings on the rest of your pregnancy!