Yes, Yes, I know... it's been awhile since I've blogged. I have an excuse!!! We have been remodeling our kitchen and that means we are living in a bit of chaos around here... (picture my laundry room as the interim kitchen, complete with a utility sink and almost two whole feet of counter space, which is pretty much taken up by the microwave and toaster... our two favorite friends for the past 3 weeks!!). We are starting to get back to normal and are only waiting for the appliances to arrive at this point!! I'll post before, during and after pictures once I have that much anticipated (by me!) after shot!
In the mean time - Jake and I have had to get out of the house quite a bit! We've loved all of our play dates and outings the past few weeks! Here is Jake and his good buddy Asher yesterday at Asher's house. Jake and Asher are only one month apart!

No comments:
Post a Comment