Monday, January 25, 2010

Hudson is 10 months old...

Where does the time go? I feel like he should be about 4 months old by now, but Hudson just turned 10 months old! Before I know it, we'll be celebrating his first birthday, and then highschool graduation.... but, I digress. I have been loving watching his little personality evolve! He is a happy, sweet little guy!
and he is scrappy... and even a bit sneaky! I adore this about him. He can already hold his own with his 2.5 year old brother!He has a little sense of humor and loves to make us laugh!and he is super curious about EVERYTHING! definitely an explorer... and a climber... who has no fear at all! Check out his new, toothy smile (5 of them now!)! We love you, Hudson James!

1 comment:

Lovin' on my Boys said...

In the third picture, I can really see a lot of you in him! :) He is adorable.