Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Interview with Hudson...

Since Hudson isn't quite at the age of telling me his favorite things... I thought I'd take a moment to jot down some of those things. I think it will be great to be able to look back and see what the boys were interested in at a particular time in our lives....

Hudson's Favorite....
Toy: his Busy Zoo that Daddy got him for Christmas.
Food: Bread... if there is cheese on that bread it is a big bonus!
Playmate: Definitely Jacob.... he has a certain (giddy) smile that we only see when Jacob is around! He loves to follow him around and giggles with any attention his brother shows him.
Activities: 1. Being tickled. You should see him go crazy when he is tickled - he loves it! and 2. moving... the boy doesn't like to sit still very long (whether he is on the floor or being held - he likes to move!).Word: "Mama" ...ok maybe that is just my favorite word of his!
Noise: Laughter. Hudson lights up when other people laugh. He joins right in and can get laughing hysterically!

2 comments:

Oh, Cripe! said...

I think I'll post here since Hudson's interview didn't get the response that Jacob's did. :) FUN TIMES! Your pictures are lookin' great! :)

Oh Joy said...

Thanks for looking out for my second baby, Melanie!!! :)