Monday, February 22, 2010

February Fake Out....

We know it isn't spring yet.... but every February in Seattle we are fooled into thinking that Spring just might be arriving early! And then March comes and the rain returns. BUT we make sure to take adavantage of every sunny moment! We've been walking, running, exploring nature trails, going to every nearby park... sometimes a couple of parks a day, to the zoo, to feed the ducks - and WE LOVE IT! The forecast says it will rain tomorrow, so we are going to enjoy every moment of sun again today! ...we're off for a walk along the river trail and to at least one park (but probably two!). Yeah for Sun!!

2 comments:

The White House said...

ok his hair is just plain awesome. what is your trick? curl booster? tease and aqua net? DO TELL! Austin, 21 mo. has some amazing locks and I have been wondering what other mamas do to get the best curl performance. If I scrunch curl his hair with my hand after a spritz of warm water in a spray bottle with a tiny amt. of Got2bGlue, I get some great curls. But then do I think to myself, "who does the hair of a two year old boy anyway?"

Oh Joy said...

that's awesome! honestly... I don't do much! On most days I let it go natural... which usually means wild and crazy... and a little matted looking! When I "do" his hair I just spray it down with water, comb it out and sometimes scrunch a little in the back. I am sure it helps that I very rarely cut it!! :)