Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Jake said...

I love hearing what comes out of Jake's mouth! I thought I'd share a few of the funny things he's said in the last couple of days...

"Know what, Mommy? After all our birthdays, it will be Christmas again. (me: who's birthday's?) "Hudson's, Daddy, Jacob and Mommy's, then Christmas again."
"I had a dream about angels, Mommy. And wolves too. I don't like wolves, Mommy. Where do angels live with God?"
"Oh look, Mommy, Copper is a sweet little deer today."

"Mommy, today I will be Hayden, you be Auntie Anne and Hudson can be baby Clara" - AND we had to stay in our roles for about three hours! If I called him Jacob he would reply, "I'm not Jacob, Auntie Anne, I am Hayden!"


"When I wake up from my nap today, let's play all day!"

Jake is a negotiator... these are phrases OFTEN heard in our house, "okay, how about one sour patch kid and no m&ms then." "maybe you can tell me one more teeny tiny story, about a deer" "how about I eat one more bite then I be excused?" "Maybe we can read three books downstairs, then two books in bed?"

1 comment:

Suzan said...

He is sure adorable....and smart, too! I love hearing about your boys and "seeing" them grow via your blog.