The zoo is one of our favorite spots...
and going with good friends makes it even more fun!

I love watching the kiddos take it all in...
Jake ran from one thing to the next!
...and yes, our little ones were there as well - although I don't think they love the zoo quite as much as Jake and Jada (yet!). Ella and Hudson took it all in from their (warm and cozy) seats in the strollers!
2 comments:
Jake looks like he's about 15 in that first picture! Looks like a fun time...even if you were at the zoo. :)
I was also SHOCKED by how old Jake looks in the first picture!!! He also looks a ton like Hayden...I thought is was Hayden at first! And then the next photo, where he is gazing at Jada as they walk hand in hand...such the gentleman...serious material for the wedding video!!! I won't show it to Hannah, though ;)
Post a Comment