Monday, May 3, 2010

the aquarium...

On Saturday the boys and I got to go to the Seattle Aquarium with our good friends, Christy and Asher. The boys had a great time exploring and running around - and we had a great time chatting!Hudson liked the dome room the best (perhaps that is because I let him out of the stroller!!).The boys shared a little snack...These two had a great time together - they are only one month apart and do so well playing together! This next one is Jake looking for his Daddy! Ryan was on a boat trip this weekend so we wondered if one of these boats was his. Turns out they had driven by about an hour before we were standing out here!Christy and Asher... me and my boys...and I love this last one...
What a great day we had! Christy and Asher even came over afterwards to play and for dinner. So fun to spend a great day with great friends!
Thanks, Christy for all the great photos (many of these she took).

No comments: