We had beautiful weather all weekend - and we enjoyed every minute of it! On Friday the boys and I went to the zoo (one of our most loved places!) with my friend Jennifer and her girls. We had a blast!
Sadly the above picture is the ONLY shot of Hudson all day!! In my defense, my camera battery died halfway through our trip, and before I let Hudson out of his stroller to roam around!
Sadly the above picture is the ONLY shot of Hudson all day!! In my defense, my camera battery died halfway through our trip, and before I let Hudson out of his stroller to roam around!Sweet Eliza Jo, checking things out from her stroller...
and Hannah...
Hannah, Clara and Jake had a blast together - and this was our view of them most of the day!
peeking through...
Clara...
Jennifer with a couple of her girls...


Hannah and Clara are all about the camera - they are always ready to model for me! I LOVE Jake's expression here, "what are you guys doing??"


and their silly faces...

...and then the camera battery died! But we had a great rest of the day. I think the kids explored the grounds more than the animals! Then we had a great picnic lunch together. So, so fun!
and Hannah...
Hannah, Clara and Jake had a blast together - and this was our view of them most of the day!
peeking through...
Clara...
Jennifer with a couple of her girls...
Hannah and Clara are all about the camera - they are always ready to model for me! I LOVE Jake's expression here, "what are you guys doing??"


...and then the camera battery died! But we had a great rest of the day. I think the kids explored the grounds more than the animals! Then we had a great picnic lunch together. So, so fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment