Jake loves his little sister!
He is so cute when he talks to her - he has many names for her,including, sweetie girl, sweetheart, little cutie, my sweetie, Em or Emmy. He seems to call her Emmy the most and it has quickly become a nickname for our little girl. When I take photos of Emma, it tends to be during "nap time." Since Jake just rests in his room (plays) at nap time, he usually watches from the top of the stairs as I take her picture. Today he joined us and I snapped my new favorite photo!
I think you can see how much Jake loves his Emmy!
Two of my very favorite people...

I was very tempted to wake Hudson up and put him in the picture as well... I quickly realized that waking him from a much needed nap would not, however, have yielded the result I was looking for!


I was very tempted to wake Hudson up and put him in the picture as well... I quickly realized that waking him from a much needed nap would not, however, have yielded the result I was looking for!
1 comment:
So precious!
Post a Comment