Emma is one month old!
It feels like just yesterday that she was born... it also feels like she has always been apart of our family.
She is so strong - and seems to enjoy her "tummy time!"








Naturally she woke up before I got the sleeping shot I wanted in this basket... but I love her expression in this last one!
She has smiled (awake and alert) a few times this week... I love the first smiles so much!
She is so strong - and seems to enjoy her "tummy time!"








Naturally she woke up before I got the sleeping shot I wanted in this basket... but I love her expression in this last one!
She has smiled (awake and alert) a few times this week... I love the first smiles so much!
2 comments:
She is so cute and has some serious sleepy faces :)
-Jessie
I can't believe she is already a month old! You've captured such wonderful pictures of her--thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment