My Grandma usually joins our family on vacation in Whidbey Island each year. She was unable to make it this year due to her health - So Emmy and I went to her for a few days.
We had a wonderful time together. My Grandma and I are very close and have been for many years. I loved spending time with her and watching her shower Emma with so much love...

My cousins loved Emma - they basically fought over who could hold her and constantly doted on her! Ryan, Emma, Lana and Charlie...
Lana was the flower girl in our wedding seven years ago!
My Aunt Christine (who also fought over holding Emma!)...
My amazing Grandma...
My Auntie Laurie... She has a great farm and hosted a bunch of us for an afternoon on her farm!
My Aunt Betsy... I got to see lots of her and had so much fun catching up and meeting her husband!











1 comment:
LOVE that last photo!!! Precious! :)
Post a Comment