Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Whidbey Island

Get ready for photo overload! 
We had a great time on our annual vacation with my side of the family... 
we spent an entire week together on Whidbey Island.

I love this crazy family!


We had a great time exploring the beach...




and spending time in the great home we stayed in...


Michael and Megan went digging for clams and scallops...

Hanging around in the yard...







After the kids went to bed, the adults spent time together talking late into the evenings.  One night we played a very fun round of guesstures...



Back to the beach...




The amazing kids...
Emma

Hudson

Jacob

Clara

Hayden

lots of snuggle time...

dinner times...



Ryan and Hudson heading out for more beach time...

Michael practicing his golf swing...

Megan painting...

kite flying...




Hayden and Jake are such great friends...

S'mores...


Fort Casey...









Nana and Clara head to the beach...

Jake got a new bike (a couple days early) for his birthday...



a tea party...


Papa and Hudson have such a special bond...  I love watching them interact.



more S'mores...


the cute newlyweds...

a book on the nook...


The annual family photo sessions...








Thank you Mom and Dad (Nana and Papa!) for an amazing week filled with great memories!

1 comment:

Anne said...

What great shots, Kate!!!!! I felt like I was reliving the entire vacation! Thank you!!