Tuesday, August 17, 2010

19 weeks... guess the gender!

I'll be 19 weeks pregnant tomorrow!
This pregnancy is flying by! Since I've definitely "popped out" over the last couple of weeks, I thought a belly picture was appropriate!
We find out a week from today if our #3 will be a boy or a girl! I am so excited for that moment - everything becomes very real, very fast! We start calling the baby him (or maybe her this time) instead of "baby" ... I start planning a nursery.... we think (more seriously) about names... ahhhh - I love, love that moment! We thought it would be fun to see what our friends and family are predicting this time around!
So...Cast your vote here on the blog
(on the poll at the top right)!
The poll will stay open until 6pm next Tuesday...
and I'll do a blog post that evening with the results!

4 comments:

The White House said...

BOY!

Anonymous said...

It seems like once a couple has two of the same sex...they just keep coming, so I say BOY!

Oh Joy said...

It's funny to me that most of you (on the poll) think it's a girl! I tend to agree with the anonymous poster (who are you??... it seems like when people have two of the same gender, they keep going with that trend!! :) Either way - we'll be so excited! it will be fun to start picturing our family... a family of all boys would be awesome! or a couple of (hopefully overprotective) big brothers and a little sister.... very fun!
-Kate

Lovin' on my Boys said...

A family of all boys is awesome for sure! Of course, it would be so fun to have a little girl too though. ;) Can't wait to hear!