Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Hudson James

I've been blogging a lot about my big 3 year old....
so I thought I'd do a small update on my little Hudson!
He is 16 months now... and has so much energy and excitement ALL THE TIME! He is a bit crazy... yesterday he saw his brother jumping from the ottoman to the couch and climbed right up on the ottoman, looked down at the ground a couple of times and then went for it! He just stepped right off and lunged. He hit the floor in a pool of laughter - quickly joined by his brother who told him, "that was awesome!" He'll do just about anything for a laugh... and we love to laugh with him! Sometimes he'll just squeal and spin in circles until he falls over laughing! He knows what he wants and can rarely be talked into something different. He usually has about four bruises at a time. He sometimes cries when he falls - but usually just looks a little stunned and gets back up to try again. He cries when I leave him (part of me is so ready for the separation anxiety stage to be over, and part of me treasures this short season when he wants me around all the time!). He is a joy!This picture captures him so well! We love you, Hudson!

No comments: