Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Crafts...

Each morning for the month of December my boys open a little card from our advent calendar... this is our special way to countdown to Christmas! Somedays there is a special treat, book or toy, but most days the card tells the boys what Christmas activity we will be doing that day. One of our days this week was a day of crafts. We stayed in cozy clothes all day and worked on all sorts of different Christmas crafts... santa ornaments, reindeer, stars, coloring projects...

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Look at all that "mess!" So proud of you!! :)Although I didn't see any glitter in those pictures...

Oh Joy said...

Believe it or not, we did use a LOT of glitter on our star ornaments!! I know, I should probably win an award or something for letting my kids make such a big mess! ;)