We spent the past weekend up in Bellingham for the wedding of my little brother, Michael and his beautiful bride, Megan.
The boys had a blast staying in a hotel - Jake and Hayden especially loved the pool!



Hudson mostly tolerated the pool... but he loved that each time he went in the pool he got to go back to the room and take a bath (his very favorite thing to do these days!).
I didn't take any pictures at the Rehearsal Dinner - but it was beautiful and so fun. Michael and Megan said the nicest things about each of their family members and wedding party. I snapped a few photos before the wedding...




Hudson mostly tolerated the pool... but he loved that each time he went in the pool he got to go back to the room and take a bath (his very favorite thing to do these days!).
I didn't take any pictures at the Rehearsal Dinner - but it was beautiful and so fun. Michael and Megan said the nicest things about each of their family members and wedding party. I snapped a few photos before the wedding...My amazing siblings, Anne and Michael!
You can tell Jake is taking it all in.
That, and he is debating whether or not he really wants to be in any wedding photos (He did great as I bribed him one piece of candy for every picture the wedding photographer took - he earned 14 pieces of candy!).
You can tell Jake is taking it all in.
That, and he is debating whether or not he really wants to be in any wedding photos (He did great as I bribed him one piece of candy for every picture the wedding photographer took - he earned 14 pieces of candy!). Ryan and Hudson looking at all the things all over the walls. They got married in a chicken coop, and the walls were all covered with an eclectic mix of... pretty much everything you could imagine!







We had a wonderful weekend. My brother married an amazing woman, and I even got a new sister out of the deal! My dear husband stood beside my little brother as he took his vows. My sweet boys happily stayed up way past their normal bedtimes each night. And we ALL had a great time.
1 comment:
What a fun, unique place for their wedding! Love it!!
Post a Comment